domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Second Homework


Hello everyone, my name is Maria Valentina and I´m here to talk about my talents.

I dont really play any sport because i dont like to, there are better things to do...but I if would have to watch a sport I would watch football,
because that's what everyone in my family watches, I´m not really a fan but its fun to watch in crowds...I have a favorite team or player because I just watch the game.

I know how to use photoshop, it´s a little hard but with that I can make my dollz, some day I´ll show you my art.

I love to cook, but I hate my kitchen, it´s too hot! and no one can cook a cake with that temperature!

Theres other thing I can do, I write a lot, and I belive I´m good, I don´t know actually, I´m too shy to go and show it to the world, but I wanna do that someday.

I think my talents are artistic because i like to cook, to write and stuff like that.

And thats all that I like to do that I KNOW I´M GOOD


Regards
Mava


The pictures of the dollz are mine so please don't copy them

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Loving the dollie!

Loving Oreo Cakes!

Loving Hot guys walking down the street!