domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

First Homework


Hi everybody, I´m here to talk about what I daily eat...
I used to eat a lot of whatever I found, but since I´m on a diet, my mom makes me eat..., actually nothing..
what my diet has.. nothing... To be More expecific, in the morning I have a simple breakfast at 830 or 9 o'clock,
bread or a barr of granola or cornflakes or a fruit.. too much diet...
For lunch they make me eat chicken, meat, fish, not all that at once, of course everything ligth
and just one carb. I only drink water, because I dont like the coke or pepsi, I prefer Nestea.
And for dinner I have more variation because of the diet, some sandwich or salad or ligth chicken or homemade pizza with pita bread, it is diet!



I hope this diet ends soon because I want to eat a lot of sushi, and food!.
I LOVE to eat sushi its one of my favorite foods because of the sensation that I have when
I eat them, Im not gonna say how many do I eat because they are a lot.
Of curse I love hamburgers it's got everything yummie, pizza is great if you ask it with varius chesses,
pasta I love the bolognesa and the alfredo with chicken, fried chiken and all fast food I love it.



Im having a nice diet because its all healthy and the only thing I need is to forget all that fatty food for the moment.

The pictures of the dollz are mine so please don't copy them